Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I want that!

Is it just me, or does all of this news about Paris Hilton's Pooch Pad make your heart go pitter-pat? ... okay, it's probably just me. I have to say, the very mention of PH makes me scramble for the remote, but I sat mesmerized while watching her tour the expansive crib.

This $325,000 two-story doghouse is fashioned as an Italian Villa, adorned with wrought iron and elegant lighting. The downstairs living room was over-filled with designer beds and toys (among those, the Haute Diggity Dog, Chewy Vuitton beds & Dog Perignon items which also can be found at LaDeDog!) Dripping elegantly from the ceiling, a chandelier and winding its way up to the second floor, a spiral staircase -- All presented by Faye Resnick, interior decorator, who designed the mini-mansion to resemble Hilton's own home, which includes heating & air conditioning and miniature Philippe Starck furniture.


The upstairs housed the pooches' wardrobes full of doggie couture (of which Paris Hilton's designer pet brand 'Little Lily' hang as well, you can bet), and I am sure they have a lovely view of the pool from that sweet little balcony, or that comfy picnic table - lol.


Hilton uploaded pictures to her Twitter status as she tweeted, "I may have spoiled them a little too much. But how can I not? Just look at those sweet lil' faces, they deserve to be treated like my lil' prince and princesses :) I love my babies." Yes.... I kinda have to agree there.... and if I had the money, I would probably do the same.



This is a bit of a slap in the face to those who lost their entire lively-hoods during the crash of our markets, but it never hurts to dream. I never thought I would want to live as a dog, but if there were a way to come back & join Paris Hilton's pack of 14 pets, I think I would believe in reincarnation ;-)

No comments: