Monday, December 17, 2007

The Twelve Dog Days of Christmas


The Twelve Dog Days of Christmas



On the first day of Christmas my master gave to me, a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


On the second day of Christmas my master gave to me, two Henriettas… and a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


On the third day of Christmas my master gave to me, three Party Collars… two Henriettas and a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


On the fourth day of Christmas my master gave to me, four Ruffwear Booties… three Party Collars, two Henriettas and a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


On the fifth day of Christmas my master gave to me, five Bumble Balls… four Ruffwear Booties, three Party Collars, two Henriettas and a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


On the sixth day of Christmas my master gave to me, six Frosted Pup Cakes… five Bumble Balls… four Ruffwear Booties, three Party Collars, two Henriettas and a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


On the seventh day of Christmas my master gave to me, seven Rubber Chew Toys… six Frosted Pup Cakes, five Bumble Balls… four Ruffwear Booties, three Party Collars, two Henriettas and a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


On the eighth day of Christmas my master gave to me, eight Wiggly Gigglys… seven Rubber Chew Toys, six Frosted Pup Cakes, five Bumble Balls… four Ruffwear Booties, three Party Collars, two Henriettas and a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


On the ninth day of Christmas my master gave to me, nine Bark Street Journals… eight Wiggly Gigglys, seven Rubber Chew Toys, six Frosted Pup Cakes, five Bumble Balls… four Ruffwear Booties, three Party Collars, two Henriettas and a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


On the tenth day of Christmas my master gave to me, ten Curly Flossies… nine Bark Street Journals, eight Wiggly Gigglys, seven Rubber Chew Toys, six Frosted Pup Cakes, five Bumble Balls… four Ruffwear Booties, three Party Collars, two Henriettas and a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


On the eleventh day of Christmas my master gave to me, eleven Cans of Merrick… ten Curly Flossies, nine Bark Street Journals, eight Wiggly Gigglys, seven Rubber Chew Toys, six Frosted Pup Cakes, five Bumble Balls… four Ruffwear Booties, three Party Collars, two Henriettas and a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


On the twelfth day of Christmas my master gave to me, twelve Buddy Biscuits… eleven Cans of Merrick, ten Curly Flossies, nine Bark Street Journals, eight Wiggly Gigglys, seven Rubber Chew Toys, six Frosted Pup Cakes, five Bumble Balls… four Ruffwear Booties, three Party Collars, two Henriettas and a Raincoat from LaDeDog!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so clever!

LaDeDog! said...

The wheels are always turnin :D